We are seeking hardworking and reliable Agriculture Worker for an immediate opening in the Peterborough area.
Successful candidates will have some agriculture experience and be capable of operating a tractor and performing other related tasks such as bailing hay and assisting with other daily farming and general labour duties.
Agriculture Worker Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Permanent hire potential
- Opportunities for skills development and advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Agriculture Worker Duties:
- Drive a tractor
- Bailing hay
- Operate various tools and equipment
- Assisting in general labour and farming tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Agriculture Worker Requirements:
- Prior farming and agriculture experience an asset
- Experience driving a tractor strongly preferred
- Capable of repetitive, heavy lifting
- Manual labour experience
- Extremely reliable and attentive
- Can work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel to the Kawartha Lakes area
- Own vehicle is a must
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Agriculture Worker" resume in MS Word format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!