We are hiring for an open Assembly Associate position for immediate start at our client's manufacturing facility in the Peterborough area.
In a factory setting, associates will sort and inspect finished materials on the assembly line and pack products onto skids for transport.
The successful candidate is dependable and hard-working, with an eye for detail and fast hands. Excellent attendance and punctuality is a must.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and skills development
- 24/7 staff support
- Assembling and sorting materials
- Visually inspecting parts for flaws and damage
- Assist with regular factory cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Some factory/assembly line experience an asset
- Good manual dexterity
- CSA approved work boots
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities.