Assembly Line Packer
We are seeking a dependable Assembly Line Packer for our client’s assembly line at their production factory in Lindsay, ON.
Assembly Line Packers must be punctual, reliable and able to achieve results in a fast-paced factory setting.
Assembly Line Packer Duties:
- Remove finished items from assembly line, inspecting for flaws
- Pack and arrange items onto skids for transport
- Some small machine operation
- Assist in regular factory cleaning and organizing
- Other factory and assembly duties as assigned
Assembly Line Packer Requirements:
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved work boots
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Assembly Line Packer' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!