Assembly Line Workers
We are seeking a dependable Assembly Line Worker for immediate placement at our client's production factory in the Cobourg area.
The successful Assembly Line Worker candidate will assist in organizing, assembling and sorting raw and finished materials as part of the production team. Workers will also be trained on machine operation and assist with production.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Assembly Line Worker Duties:
- Assembly line; off-loading parts and packing onto skids
- Perform visual parts inspections
- Machine operation and production
- Assisting in general warehouse cleaning and organizing
- Other duties as assigned
Assembly Line Worker Qualifications:
- Steel-toed boots
- Access to reliable transportation
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Good agility to lift, bend, kneel and twist
- Punctual with outstanding attendance
Start earning a paycheck next week. Please submit your "Assembly Line Worker" resume in MS Word format.
Job Type: Full-time