We are seeking Assembly Workers for immediate start at our client's factory in Barrie.
Assembly Workers will assist production at a facility and will perform general assembly, sorting and packing and other factory duties as assigned.
The ideal Assembly Worker is punctual and hard-working, with the ability to work rotating shifts of two-weeks days, afternoons and nights.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire potential
- Factory Training provided
- 24/7 staff support
Assembly Worker Duties:
- Material assembly
- Sorting and packing
- Visual quality inspections
- Other duties as required
Assembly Worker Requirements:
- Available to work full time, 40 hours per week
- Can work rotating shifts (2 weeks days, afternoons and nights)
- Capable of some heavy lifting
- Strong work ethic
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved work boots
If you want a paycheck next week, send us your "Assembly Worker" resume in Word format.
Thank you for applying!