We are looking for Assembly Workers to join an innovative production team for full-time positions in Barrie.
Assembly Workers must be detail-oriented and meticulous, with the ability to distinguish between details, such as colours and numbers. Factory or manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
Days and afternoon shifts available, candidates must provide own transportation.
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- All factory work training is provided
- Consistent hours
- Work-Life Balance
Assembly Worker Duties:
- Product and parts assembly
- Unicartoning (creating small boxes)
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Assembly Worker Requirements:
- Ability to distinguish between fine details such as numbers and colours
- High attention to detail
- High dexterity
- Able to work with small pieces
- Standing for long periods of time
- Warehouse, factory or manufacturing experience an asset
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your " Assembly Worker" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent