Automotive Factory Workers
We are seeking Automotive Factory Workers for immediate start at our client's automotive manufacturing factory in Schomberg.
Successful Factory Worker candidates will build and utilize skills in a factory setting to achieve daily goals in production. Must have flexibility in shifts and own transportation the factory in Schomberg.
Factory Worker Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire possible after 3 months
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Advancement opportunities and ongoing training
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Worker Duties:
- Parts assembly
- Sorting and packaging finished parts
- Performing visual quality checks
- Work with a team to reach common goals and ensure the general safety of all workers
- Other supportive duties as required to meet factory needs
Factory Worker Requirements:
- Available for full time, Monday to Friday
- Must reside and be legally able to work in Canada
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Have own safety boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation; can commute to Schomberg
- Own vehicle strongly preferred
- Outstanding dedication and reliability
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your 'Automotive Factory Worker' resume in Word format.
Thank you for applying!