Car Jockey / G Driver
We are seeking full-time Car Jockey on days and afternoons for immediate start at our client's factory in Alliston, ON.
On the job, Drivers will drive new vehicles off the production line and park them at pre-designated locations in the factory complex.
Drivers are required to possess a valid G-Class driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and be able to pass a Criminal Record Check. Driver candidates must be able to drive standard and get in/out of vehicles easily and be able to walk long periods.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Permanent hire potential
- Full time, steady hours
- 24/7 staff support
- Drive new vehicles from the car plant to designated areas
- Maneuvering up ramps occasionally required
- Obey all road and safety rules
- Valid G license
- Clean driver's abstract
- Clean police check
- Not currently working
- Must be available for full-time rotating shifts of days and afternoons
- Can drive standard and manual transmission vehicles
- Able work outside in variable weather
- Can work full-time, 40 hours per week
- Can work days or afternoons
- Reliable transportation to Alliston
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Car Jockey' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!