We are seeking a licensed Carpenter for a new full time position with our client in Peterborough, ON.
The successful Carpenter candidate will be skilled in woodworking and carpentry, with proven work experience and hands-on experience and prowess with a wide array of carpentry tools.
- $25 /hr
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all employees after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire potential
- 24/7 staff support
- Produce and assemble various items
- Measure and cut materials to specifications
- Cut, shaping, smoothing and framing
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years carpentry experience or relevant trade education
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry tools and materials
- Sound knowledge of installation and construction techniques
- Adept in the use hand and power tools as well as measuring equipment
- Ability to understand blueprints, drawings and technical documents
- Safety conscious
- Good understanding of basic math
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Carpenter" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour