Commercial Tire Technician
We seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Commercial Tire Technician for our client in the Cobourg area.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Advancement opportunities and permanent hire potential
Commercial Tire Tech Duties:
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires at commercial customer location and road side location
- Install and service all tires up to qualifications
- Deliver customer tire maintenance programs
- Conduct after hours emergency road side service calls for commercial fleet customers
- Inventory, maintenance, cleaning
- Ensure service vehicle and all equipment is maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times
- Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all inventories that enters and leaves the shop
Commercial Tire Tech Requirements:
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Wheeler Installer’s License
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Basic mechanical aptitude and previous exposure to commercial fleet vehicles
- Excellent people skills
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Commercial Tire Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!