We are seeking Construction Labourers full-time/temporary positions in Oshawa for 3-weeks beginning Monday, August 26.
Construction Labourers will work on construction projects in the area and ideally have their own vehicle and G license. Past construction experience is an asset but not required. Construction Labourers should have the ability to operate various of tools.
Construction Labourer Duties:
- Help prepare work sites obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
- Ensure debris and scrap are removed from the work site to maintains cleanliness and safety
- Re-stock supplies as needed/requested
- Loading and unloading materials from trucks
- Other duties as assigned
Construction Labourer Requirements:
- Can begin work Monday, August 26th
- Past construction experience a strong asset
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Reliable transportation to site
- Own vehicle a strong asset
- CSA approved safety boots, other PPE as required
Start earning a paycheck this week! Get started by sending us your 'Construction Labourers' resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!