Conveyor Line Worker
We are seeking a Conveyor Line Worker immediate placement at our client's production factory in the Barrie area.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and be good with their hands.
Previous manufacturing or assembly line experience is an asset but not required. Outstanding punctuality and attendance are expected.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Ongoing training and skills development
- 24/7 staff support
- Parts assembly, sorting and packing
- Visual quality checks for flaws and damage
- Assist in regular factory cleaning
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Other duties as needed
- CSA approved work boots
- Can work rotating shifts
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Good endurance and mobility
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can lift up to lbs
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities.