We are currently seeking an experienced Cook for an upcoming, full time position in the Barrie area.
On the job, Cooks will be tasked with food prep of entrees, sauces, soups and other menu items. Looking for someone with experience Cooking and Food and Beverage experience.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Permanent hire potential
- 24/7 staff support
- Assemble ingredients and prepare various meals and foods
- Portion and plate dishes for customers
- Monitor food and ingredient stock levels
- Assist in kitchen and appliance cleaning as needed
- Maintain production/temperature records for kitchen.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior Cooking and Food & Beverage experience
- Can use knives, kitchen appliances and other cooking utensils
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Can work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Can stand for extended periods of time
- Comfortable lifting and/or moving up to 60 pounds
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Cook" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent