We are seeking a highly-detailed Cottage Cleaner for a part-time summer contract until August 31st in Keene, ON.
The successful Cottage Cleaner candidate will create a clean and orderly environment, is reliable, has a keen eye for detail, and conduct themselves with integrity at all times.
Prior experience as a cleaner or housekeeper required.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
- 24/7 staff support
Cottage Cleaner Duties:
- Cottage cleaning
- Clean kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms and other areas as required
- Vacuuming, dusting, polishing, window washing, etc..
- Neatly make beds
- Light staging of cottages
- Other duties as assigned
Cottage Cleaner Qualifications:
- Own vehicle as location is not on a bus route
- Experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Can work part-time, Saturdays from 8-2 until August 31st
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Punctual and dependable
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Cottage Cleaner" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!