Entry Level Manufacturing
We are seeking an Entry Level Manufacturing Worker for a full-time position at a factory in Barrie.
The successful candidate will play a key role in on the production team, ensuring quality, safety and efficiency while meeting daily production goals in the factory.
Manufacturing Worker Duties:
- Equipment operation
- Parts assembly, sorting and packing onto pallets
- Material handling and moving bins with lift truck
- Perform visual parts inspections
- Helping with routine warehouse cleaning and organizing
- Other duties as assigned
Manufacturing Worker Requirements:
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- CSA approved boots
- Access to reliable transportation
- Punctual with outstanding attendance
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Entry Level Manufacturing" resume in MS Word format