We are seeking a full-time Factory Associate for immediate start at a production factory in the Cobourg area.
The successful Factory Associate will initially assist in several areas of production in order to gain full knowledge of the company's manufacturing process as a whole. Duties include sorting/packing, part inspections, arranging and wrapping skids and regular factory cleaning.
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training and career development
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Associate Duties:
- Sorting and packing finished parts
- Arrange and wrap skids for transport
- Move stock to designated warehouse locations
- Assist in the routine cleaning of work areas
- Other duties as assigned
Factory Associate Requirements:
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- CSA approved work boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can travel within the Cobourg area
- Own vehicle a strong asset
If you want a paycheck next week, send us your 'Factory Associate' resume in Word format.
Thank you for applying!