Factory CNC Machinist
We are looking for a full-time Factory CNC Machinist for immediate start with an industry-leading manufacturer in the Peterborough area.
The ideal Factory CNC Machinist candidates are CNC certified but preferred but 4th year apprentices and those finished school who need working hours will also be considered.
All Factory CNC Machinist candidates must have experience with lathes, tapping machines, drill presses, die cutters, and other metal fabrication and precision machining.
Factory CNC Machinist Perks:
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Full-time hours
- Benefits available at 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- A foot in the door with a leading manufacturer
- 24/7 staff support
Factory CNC Machinist Duties:
- Set up, program and operate CNC machines
- Apply knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures
- Shop mathematics and machinability of materials
- Read blueprints, sketches, drawings, and specifications to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
Factory CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Certifications preferred
- Candidates who have completed school and need working hours
- 4th year apprentice
- Experience with lathes, tapping machines, drill presses, die cutters, and other metal fabrication and precision machining
- Well organized and detailed
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Please submit your “Factory CNC Machinist” resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!