We have immediate availability for Factory Helper position with our Lindsay client, a leading manufacturer in the region.
The Factory Helper position will provide an opportunity for individuals to learn new skills, apply their knowledge and work as a team within a clean and safe environment.
Factory Helper Duties:
- Ensure all materials are readily available to ensure smooth flow of production
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to help maintain a safe and clean work environment for all team members
- Apply working knowledge of company product and general assembly to the manufacturing process
- Other supportive duties as required
Factory Helper Requirements:
- General industry knowledge and manufacturing experience
- CSA approved work boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Lindsay
If you want a paycheck next week, send us your 'Factory Helper' resume in Word format.
Thank you for applying!