We are looking for a dependable Factory Labourer to join the manufacturing team of a industry-leading production factory in Tottenham.
Factory Labourers will do everything from assembly line and machine operation, to parts packaging and shipping and receiving in a fast-paced factory setting.
Need a lift? We offer daily shuttle services to and from the factory in Tottenham. Ask your Staffing Connection recruiter for details!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE TRAIN!
- A weekly paycheque
- Get your foot in the door to this great employer
- Permanent roles based on performance and future business needs
- Advancement opportunities
- Start working right away
- Gain new experience and skills while earning a weekly pay cheque
Factory Labourer Duties:
- General labour and production work such as Paint, Plastics, Moulding, Stamping, Weld, or Assembly
- Maintain a neat and clean work area during and after your shift
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Work various 8 to 10 hour shifts and rotations (days, afternoons, nights)
Factory Labourer Requirements:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be legally eligible to work in Canada
- No experience necessary
- Perform physical requirements of the job, including repetitive motion, heavy lifting and standing
- Have daily access to reliable transportation
- Have your own CSA approved steel-toe boots
If you want a paycheck next week, send us your "Factory Labourer" resume in Word format.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.00 /hour