Factory Labourers – Full Time
We are looking for dependable Factory Labourers to join the manufacturing team of a industry-leading production factory in Tottenham.
Factory Labourers will do everything from assembly line and machine operation, to parts packaging and shipping and receiving in a fast-paced factory setting.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE TRAIN!
Factory Labourer candidates must be available to work 2-weeks of days and afternoons and be capable of heavy lifting. Own vehicle strongly preferred.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire for top workers
- Advancement opportunities
- Full training provided
- 24/7 staff support
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
Factory Labourer Duties
- Assist in the production of automotive parts and components
- Parts assembly and visual quality checks
- Some operation of machines, and robotic welders
- Maintain a neat and clean work area during and after your shift
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Factory Labourer Requirements:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be legally eligible to work in Canada
- No experience necessary
- Perform physical requirements of the job, including repetitive motion, heavy lifting and standing
- Have daily access to reliable transportation
- Own vehicle strongly preferred
- Have your own CSA approved steel-toe boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Labourer - Full Time" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.75 /hour