Factory Labourers – Transportation Provided
We are looking for eager and dedicated Factory Labourers to join an innovative production team in Tottenham. Immediate positions are available for all shifts.
No car? No problem. Shuttle service available with multiple pick-up points throughout Barrie, ask your Staffing Connection recruiter for details!
This position requires 24 working hours at a minimum per week and is a FULL-TIME position.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Permanent hire potential
- All factory work training is provided
- Consistent hours
- Work-Life Balance
Factory Labourer Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Factory Labourer Requirements:
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Must be able to commit to shuttle service
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Labourer" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.00 /hour