Factory Production Workers
We are searching for a Factory Production Workers for at a Cobourg area production facility beginning immediately.
Factory Production Worker candidates must be hard-working, capable of heavy lifting and able to work efficiently at a fast pace. In this role, workers will initially assist in several areas of production and gain working knowledge of the manufacturing process.
Factory Production Worker Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Potential for permanent hire with our client
- Opportunities for skills development and career growth
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Production Worker Duties:
- Operates various small machines and equipment
- Assemble, sort and package items
- Load and unload materials
- Move stock to designated areas as instructed
- Assist in the routine cleaning of work areas
Factory Production Worker Requirements:
- A permanent resident and legally able to work in Canada
- Not currently employed and available for full-time hours
- Availability for all shifts as needed (days, afternoons, nights)
- Good endurance and the ability to bend, kneel and twist
- Capable of heavy lifting of up to 70 lbs
- Must be highly motivated and able to work at a fast pace
- Daily access to reliable transportation (own vehicle preferred)
- Lives in or can commute daily to the Cobourg area
- Steel-toe work boots
If you want a paycheck next week, send us your 'Factory Production Worker' resume in Word format.
Thank you for applying!