Factory Production Workers
We are looking for eager and dedicated factory workers to join an innovative production team in Barrie. Immediate positions are available for all shifts.
This position requires 24 working hours at a minimum per week and is a FULL-TIME position.
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- All factory work training is provided
- Consistent hours
- Work-Life Balance
Factory Production Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Factory Production Worker Requirements:
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Manual dexterity and occasional heavy lifting
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Production Workers" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!