Factory Production Workers
We are looking for eager and dedicated factory workers to join an innovative production team in Tottenham. Immediate positions are available for rotating days and afternoons.
No car? No Problem! We offer a shuttle service to the factory in Tottenham with multiple pick-up points around Barrie!
No experience needed, we train!
This position requires 24 working hours at a minimum per week and is a FULL-TIME position.
Factory Worker Perks:
- Weekly Pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Daily shuttle service from Barrie provided
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Consistent, full time hours
- Opportunities for advancement and permanent hire
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Production Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Factory Production Worker Requirements:
- A Canadian resident legally allowed to work in Canada
- Available full time
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Can commit to daily shuttle from Barrie
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Production Worker" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $15.75 /hour