Factory Production Workers
We are hiring!
Now seeking reliable and hard-working individuals to join our client's factory team in the Tottenham area for several available Factory Production Worker roles, full time!
Immediate positions are available for rotating days and afternoons. No experience needed, we train!
Factory Production Worker Perks:
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Production Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Factory Production Worker Requirements:
- A Canadian resident legally allowed to work in Canada
- Available full time
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Tottenham
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Production Worker" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $15.75 /hour