Factory Work in Peterborough, Bobcaygeon, Lindsay, Port Perry area
If you are ready to work – we are ready to get you working!
We have several full-time, part-time and casual on-call factory positions available throughout the Peterborough region. Bobcaygeon, Lindsay, Port Perry and Peterborough are just some of the areas we serve and are currently recruiting for.
- Factory worker positions require you to own safety boots.
- Position duties vary and will require working on machines or with mechanical components, material handling/assembly, cleaning and maintenance, and other general labour tasks.
- All factory shifts are available throughout the week including weekends and overnight.
- Manual dexterity and ability to lift up to 40 lbs. are required for some factory and assembly line
- Access to reliable transportation will increase your work options as some factories and shifts are not in accordance with public transportation schedules
- Punctuality and regular attendance are key for full-time factory worker opportunities.
- All factory work training is provided.
- Pay is weekly in accordance to timesheet submission deadlines.
- As factory positions come up daily, stay up-to-date through our Facebook, Twitter and Website feeds and by calling our office.
If you meet the qualifications and expectations above and are hired with The Staffing Connection, in order to secure a consistent factory worker or general labour schedule, it is ideal that you contact our office every day and are available to work when an opening arises.
We want to get you earning a paycheque as soon as possible so be sure to contact us by sending us your resume (in Word format), or by calling our office today.
Previously employed with The Staffing Connection? Please contact our office to confirm your continued availability for these upcoming positions.