We are seeking Factory Workers for full-time shifts at our client’s production factory in Port Perry, ON.
In this role, Factory Workers will assist in general production duties, such as operating various machines and equipment, assembling parts and sorting/packing finished goods. Factory Worker candidates should have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and hard-work ethic.
12 hour shifts, nights or days - shifts available 7 days per week.
- Weekly pay
- Full time shifts
- Permanent placement possible after 3 months
- Full training and supportive staff
Factory Worker Responsibilities:
- Machine operation
- Parts assembly
- Sorting and packing
- Other duties as required
Factory Worker Requirements:
- Can work full time hours,12 hour shifts
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Quality focused; strong attention to detail
- Access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Port Perry
- CSA approved safety boots
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Factory Worker' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!