We are seeking a hard-working and committed Factory Worker to join our client's industrial team at their production factory in the Cobourg area.
This is an entry-level position where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist in several areas of production and develop new skills.
The successful candidate must be punctual and reliable, eager to learn and be able to take direction. The ability to travel to the Cobourg area on a daily basis is also required.
This position requires 24 working hours at a minimum per week and is a FULL-TIME position.
Factory Worker Tasks:
- Assemble, sort and package products
- Move stock to designated areas as instructed
- Some small equipment operation
- Help ensure a clean organized work area
- Other duties as assigned
Factory Worker Qualifications:
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can travel to the Cobourg area
- Positive attitude; eagerness to learn
- Can stand for prolonged periods of time
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Can take direction
- Steel-toe work boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Factory Worker" resume in MS Word format.
Job Type: Full-time