Our client is looking to add Factory Staff for day shifts at it's production facility in Cobourg for full time hours, beginning immediately.
As this position is geared more towards an entry-level associate, the successful candidate will initially assist in several areas of production in order to gain working knowledge of the manufacturing process as a whole.
Factory Staff Duties:
- Perform light machine operation
- Assemble, sort and package products
- Load and unload shipments
- Move stock to designated areas as instructed
- Assist in the routine cleaning of work areas
- Other duties as assigned
Factory Staff Qualifications:
- Good endurance and the ability to bend, kneel and twist
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Access to reliable transportation, daily
- Work well with a team and be able to take direction
- Steel-toe work boots
- A weekly paycheque
- Full training and supportive staff
- Opportunities for skills development and career growth
- Full-time employment and benefits potential after 3 months
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Staff" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!