Factory Worker – Days
Our Port Hope-area client is looking to add a Factory Worker for day shifts at it's production facility for full time hours, beginning immediately.
As this position is geared more towards an entry-level associate, the successful candidate will initially assist in several areas of production in order to gain working knowledge of the manufacturing process as a whole.
- Perform light machine operation
- Assemble, sort and package products
- Load and unload shipments
- Move stock to designated areas as instructed
- Assist in the routine cleaning of work areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Good endurance and the ability to bend, kneel and twist
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Port Hope
- Work well with a team and be able to take direction
- Steel-toe work boots
You Will Get:
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Opportunities for skills development and career growth
- 24/7 staff support
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities.