Factory Worker – Rotating Shifts
We are seeking reliable and hardworking Factory Workers for full time day and afternoon shifts at our client's automotive factory in Tottenham.
Factory Worker candidates must be punctual and attentive, with an eagerness to learn attention for detail. On the job, workers will assemble and inspect various parts and components and pack them in bins and on skids for shipping.
Must be capable of repetitive movements and heavy lifting and have full time availability on to work a 2-week rotation of days and afternoons.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits for all workers available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- A foot in the with a top employer in the region
- Supportive staff, available 24/7
Factory Worker Tasks:
- Assist in the production of automotive parts and components
- Sorting and packing
- Perform visual checks for flaws and damage
- Assist with routine factory cleaning as required
Factory Worker Qualifications:
- Can work full time, 40 hours per week ongoing
- Available for 2-week rotation of days and afternoons
- Must reside and be legally able to work in Canada
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- CSA approved safety boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation; can commute to Tottenham
- Punctual and reliable
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Worker - Rotating Shifts" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $15.75 /hour