We are seeking Factory Workers for immediate start at our client's automotive manufacturing factory in the Newcastle area.
Successful Factory Worker candidates will build and utilize skills in a factory setting to achieve daily goals in production. Must be able to work 12-hour shifts and have good hand-eye coordination.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire and advancement opportunities
- Full time hours
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Worker Duties:
- Machine operation and parts assembly
- Sorting and packaging finished parts
- Performing visual quality checks
- Work with a team to reach common goals and ensure the general safety of all workers
- Other supportive duties as required to meet factory needs
Factory Worker Requirements:
- Available for full time, 12-hour continental shifts
- Can pass criminal record check
- Must reside and be legally able to work in Canada
- Capable of heavy lifting and standing for long periods
- CSA approved safety boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Own vehicle strongly preferred
- Outstanding dedication and reliability
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your 'Factory Worker' resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour