We are seeking hardworking and dependable individuals for new Factory Worker positions at our client's factory in the Lindsay area.
Successful Factory Worker candidates will work to ensure timely and accurate production of manufactured goods and be tasked with production line work, quality assurance, machine operation and general factory labour.
Candidates must be able to work full-time and be available for day, afternoon and night shifts.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Attendance and referral bonuses
- Reliable, full time employment
- 24/7 staff support
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some factory cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
- Must have full-time availability
- Can work days, afternoon and nights
- No currently employed and able to start immediately
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Reliable transportation to Lindsay is a MUST
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Workers" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent