We are looking for eager and dedicated Factory Workers to join an innovative production team in Beaverton, ON.
Immediate positions are available for dedicated workers and individuals looking for full time opportunities with great growth potential and advancement opportunities.
Workers must be able to provide their own transportation daily to Beaverton.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Opportunities for advancement
- All factory work training is provided
- Consistent hours
- Work-Life Balance
Factory Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work-space
Factory Worker Requirements:
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Beaverton daily
- Manual dexterity
- Capable of heavy lifting when required
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck next week. Please submit your "Factory Production Worker" resume in Word format.
Thank you for applying!