Factory Workers, Full Time
We are seeking a dedicated and hard-working individuals for Factory Worker roles on a full-time basis, starting immediately in Port Perry.
On the job, factory workers will be tasked with machine operation, performing quality checks and trimming excess material off parts, with other duties assigned as needed.
Factory, manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
Factory Workers must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends. Own vehicle and valid driver's license is a must.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Benefits for all employees after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
Factory Worker Requirements:
- Prior factory, warehouse or manufacturing experience a strong asset
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license
- Can commute daily to Port Perry (approx. 25 mins from Whitby)
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Factory Workers - Full Time' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!