Factory Workers – Port Perry
We are seeking a dedicated and hard-working individuals to Factory Worker roles on a full-time basis, starting immediately in Port Perry.
On the job, factory workers will be tasked with machine operation, performing quality checks and trimming excess material off parts, with other duties assigned as needed.
Factory, manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
Factory Workers must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends. Own vehicle and valid driver's license is a must.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
Plastics Factory Worker Requirements:
- Prior factory, warehouse or manufacturing experience a strong asset
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Factory Worker - Full Time' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!