We are seeking hardworking and eager individuals for a new Farm Hand for immediate start in the Kawartha Lakes area.
If you are someone who has experience driving a tractor, bailing hay and can assist with other daily farming activities, then this is a great opportunity for you and we encourage you to apply below!
Farm Hand Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Permanent hire potential
- Opportunities for skills development and advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Farm Hand Duties:
- Bailing hay
- Operating a tractor and other farm equipment
- Assisting in general labour and farming tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Farm Hand Requirements:
- Prior farming and agriculture experience
- Experience driving a tractor preferred
- Experience bailing hay an asset
- Manual labour experience
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Outstanding reliability and punctuality
- Can work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Resides in or can commute to Kawartha Lakes area
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Farm Hand" resume in MS Word format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!