Farm Hand / Labourer
We are seeking enthusiastic Farm Hands in the Bowmanville area!
Do you enjoy working outside? Do you like trees? Working outside with trees and various tools and equipment? Do you have prior tree farming experience? Manual Labour experience?
You may be saying "Why yes, yes I do!" In which case, great, prior tree farming experience is a definite asset and we value your fondness for trees and the great outdoors!
But perhaps you're thinking "Ah, but I don't have tree farming experience." Well, if you've never worked on a tree farm, but DO have some general labour experience, that's fine too, because we train!
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses, paid regularly
- Skills development and career growth
- Work out and indoors - change is nice!
What's the Job?
- As a Farm Hand you will be working with team members completing general tree farming duties
- Growing, sawing, weeding and general maintenance.
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Loading and unloading materials.
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of experience in a general labour role an asset
- Must have own transportation to and from work
- Own vehicle preferred
- Can commute within 13 KM of Bowmanville
- Ability to handle moderate to heavy physical work
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Steel-toe boots
- Can commit to full-time shifts
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Farm Hand / Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent