Food Production Worker
We are currently looking for an individual to join one of the most important Canadian food companies as a Food Production Worker at their production facility in the Cobourg area.
This position requires 24 working hours at a minimum per week and is a FULL-TIME position.
- Maintain clean work-space and equipment to meet health and safety standards.
- Fill orders and checked products to ensure accuracy and quality according to food safety regulations.
- Work well with a team or independently
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have own safety footwear
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to commute around the Cobourg area
Excited to get started? Please submit your "Food Production Worker" in MS Word format.
Job Type: Full-time