Full Time Factory Workers
We are seeking reliable and hard-working individuals for Full Time Factory Worker positions at our client's factory in Port Perry.
This role mainly entails factory machine operation, performing quality checks and trimming excess material off parts, with other duties assigned as needed.
Factory, manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
Factory Workers must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
Factory Worker Qualifications:
- Prior factory, warehouse or manufacturing experience a strong asset
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Experience using various hand tools
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Full Time Factory Worker' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.35 /hour