Full Time Production Associates
We are seeking a dependable, full-time Factory Worker for immediate, full-time work at our client's plastic production facility in Barrie area.
This role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Plastics Factory Worker Requirements:
- Prior injection molding experience a strong asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Production Associates' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!