General Assembly Associate
Others Have Jobs, We Have Careers
Currently hiring for a General Assembly Associate position in Lindsay for all shifts, starting immediately. This role requires mostly general factory work but occasionally calls for some machine operation, shipping / receiving and packaging.
Work environment is fast-paced and calls for a good level of endurance. Looking for someone reliable, punctual and hard-working to join the team.
- Good endurance and mobility
- Eager to learning and developing skills
- Ability to work varying shift types (ex: days, afternoons, nights, etc.)
- Access to reliabletransportation
- CSA approved work boots
- Parts assembly and inspections
- Material feeder for machinery
- Keep a clean, organized work area
- Some shipping, receiving and packaging required
- Work with a team to keep work processes smooth and steady
- Other duties as needed
Apply Today, Start Tomorrow!
Excited to get started? Send your Resume in Word format. If you have applied to any of our other positions please contact your local office directly for new opportunities. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.