We are looking for a General Labourers to join our client's factory team in the Cobourg area.
One of the most important general laborer responsibilities is to assist production by way of assembly, machine operation and performing quality checks.
The ideal General Labourer candidates will have strong attention to detail, a professional demeanor and outstanding punctuality. Prior general labour or manufacturing experience is a huge asset, as is the ability to work long shifts.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses - get paid more just for showing up!
- Referral bonuses available
- Advancement and permanent hire opportunities
- All factory training provided
- 24/7 staff support
General Labourer Responsibilities:
- Assist production team with parts manufacturing
- Basic assembly and equipment operation
- Sort and pack finished materials for shipping
- Other duties as required
General Labourer Requirements:
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with production machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can work long shifts and perform heavy lifting
- CSA approved work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "General Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time