We are seeking committed and hard-working candidates to fill General Labourer positions at our client's facility in Cobourg for full time hours, beginning immediately.
The successful candidate will assist in several areas of production including: small machine operation, sorting and packing, retrieving materials from around the work site.
General Labourer Duties:
- Perform light machine operation
- Assemble, sort and package products
- Load and unload shipments
- Move stock to designated areas as instructed
- Assist in the routine cleaning of work areas
- Other duties as assigned
General Labourer Qualifications:
- Good endurance and the ability to bend, kneel and twist
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Access to reliable transportation, daily
- Own vehicle strongly preferred
- Work well with a team and be able to take direction
- Steel-toe work boots
- Weekly pay
- Full training and supportive staff
- Opportunities for skills development and career growth
- Full-time employment and benefits potential after 3 months
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "General Labourers" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!