We are looking for a professional Housekeeper for a new job opportunity in Grafton.
As the successful Housekeeper candidate, you will create a clean and orderly environment, are reliable and have a keen eye for detail, and conduct yourself with integrity at all times. Prior experience as a cleaner or housekeeper required.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- 24/7 staff support
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all area are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Punctual and dependable
- Good physical condition and endurance
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Lives in or can commute daily to Grafton, ON
Apply Today, Start Tomorrow
Please submit your "Housekeeper" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!