Inventory Control Associate
We are seeking a reliable Inventory Control Associate to fill an immediate opening at a production factory in the Peterborough area.
The ideal candidate is highly dependable and eager to learn, with strong attention to detail, good judgement and the ability to keep pace in a fast-paced factory setting.
- Assemble, sort and inventory parts and materials
- Maintain a constant supply of on-hand inventory
- Be responsible for cleanliness of work space
- Encourage and maintain workflow
- Assist team members and other staff with various duties
- Other duties, as required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Eager to learn new skills
- Willing to work flexible shifts
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved work boots
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities:
Peterborough Main Office: 705 741-5286
Cobourg Regional Branch Office: 905-377-1611
Barrie Regional Branch Office: 705-719-9082