We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Cook for an upcoming, full time position in the Peterborough area.
On the job, Cook will be tasked with food prep of entrees, sauces, soups and other menu items. Looking for someone with experience Cooking and Food and Beverage experience.
We are looking for an individual who has experience as a cook and can provide leadership and guidance in a small kitchen environment. Banquet experience or special dietary experience would be an asset.
Lead Cook Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- A chance to lead and increase your skill-set
- 24/7 staff support
Lead Cook Duties:
- Provide leadership and direction to a small team
- Assemble ingredients and prepare various meals and foods
- Portion and plate dishes for customers
- Monitor food and ingredient stock levels
- Assist in kitchen and appliance cleaning as needed
- Maintain production/temperature records for kitchen.
- Other duties as assigned
Lead Cook Qualifications:
- Prior Cooking and Food & Beverage experience
- Leadership skills and strong team working ability
- Can use knives, kitchen appliances and other cooking utensils
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Can work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Can stand for extended periods of time
- Comfortable lifting and/or moving up to 60 pounds
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Lead Cook" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!