Our client is looking to fill a position for a Line Worker for Day-shifts at their Lindsay production plant for immediate placement.
The successful candidate will work closely with the production team to ensure daily manufacturing goals are met, and bring a positive attitude and eagerness to learn every day.
All shifts available, full time temporary, with opportunities for permanent placement and benefits after 3 months for the right individual.
- Weekly pay
- Permanent placement potential
- Training and skills development
- 24 hour staff support
Line Assembler Tasks:
- Assembly line and parts production
- Quality assurance; visual inspections
- Unloading lines stacking parts on pallets
- Assist in cleaning of work area as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Line Assembler Requirements:
- Good dexterity and coordination
- Attention to detail
- Can lift 70 lbs on occasion
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Steel-toe boots
- Reliable transportation; can work in Lindsay
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow