We are looking for a hard-working individual to fill an open Machine Operator position at a large production factory in the Barrie area.
Successful candidates should have strong coordination skills and attention to detail, reliability and eagerness to learn new skills in a manufacturing setting.
Full time positions available immediately.
- Machine operation
- Inspect parts for flaws and damage
- Sort and pack finished materials
- Assist in routine factory cleaning
- Other duties as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Willingness to work rotating shifts
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- CSA approved work boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities.