We are seeking a Machine Operator for our manufacturing client in the Peterborough area beginning immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for machine running and parts production, ensuring machined materials are to spec and meet quality standards by performing quality checks. Associates will work a three-shift rotation of days, afternoons and mid-nights.
Candidates must have a proven track record of excellent reliability and punctuality. Criminal background check is also required for all workers on all shifts.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Full time shifts
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Full training and supportive staff
Machine Operator Tasks:
- Machine operation
- Prepares, feeds and runs machine for production
- Conducts visual quality checks for flaws/damage
- Sorting, packaging and labeling
- Helps with routine factory cleaning and organizing
- Other duties as assigned
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Prior experience with machine operation an asset
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Clean criminal check required
- Own vehicle and G license preferred
- Capable of heavy lifting and repetitive movements
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- CSA approved safety boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Machine Operator" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!